Everything is relative. Not only Einstein knew that. You really want to get to know us and convince us, even if you don't meet all the requirements? Definitely! We are excited.
We are always interested to find new motivated people who want to grow with us and develop themselves.
Our Ideal Candidate Will…
- Be collaborative and a team player to design, build, test, and launch new features
- Bring creative and innovative thinking to their work
- Play an integral role in product quality and ensure responsiveness of applications
- Provide leadership and technical direction by acting as a mentor to less experienced development team members
- Maintain code integrity and organization
Skills and Expertise:
- Experience working with graphic designers and converting designs to visual elements.
- Development experience for both mobile and desktop (responsive design, for example).
- Understanding of server-side languages including .Net Framework and .Net Core.
- Ability to identify and follow a software bug regardless of where the search may lead you in the application stack.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools such as Azure Dev Ops and GIT, and processes, like pull requests / code reviews.
Area of responsibility:
- As an active part of the development team, you will work independently on software solutions
- Working on new projects and functionalities
- Sharing knowledge with colleagues and the industry
- You know technical best practices like microservices and micro frontends like the back of your hand and use them to implement agile requirement descriptions from user stories and use cases into suitable software components
- Your tasks span the entire stack of an application
- For the automated delivery of software artifacts, you convert test cases into test code so that the results of the application are guaranteed for the team
- You can fall back on your wealth of experience with front-end frameworks such as React, Vue.js, or Node.js at any time
- Your experience with REST and SOAP are part of your expertise in interface protocols
- You score with a good knowledge of the cloud services from Azure
- Continuous Integration (CI) / Continuous Delivery (CD) pipeline experiences are no stranger to application deployments
- You can quickly find your way around in project teams because you are well organized and appreciate interdisciplinary work
- You are characterized by strong analytical thinking skills as well as your commitment and initiative You face problems responsibly, solution-oriented and as a fair team player
Help shape the success of our company at your own pace. This works best in interdisciplinary teams with really flexible working hours and team events.
BECOME A PART OF US
Stronger together! IEHSoftLabs is growing – maybe soon with you too? Your application can be the start of something big. Please send us your biography at firstname.lastname@example.org, let us know in your letter of motivation why you fit in with IEHSoftLabs and share with us what else you have to say.
We are seeking a Software Quality Assurance (QA) Analyst who will assume a key role on our team. Our Software QA Analyst will be responsible for advocating for quality in all our work. The person in this role will work closely with our development, project management, and customer success teams to ensure our products are free of defects. IEHSoftLabs is seeking an individual who is passionate and knowledgeable in Quality Assurance, technology, and user experience.
The Software QA Analyst will evaluate and execute testing procedures to ensure that our software meets established quality standards. Core functions of this role will consist of:
- Writing testing scripts and plans to ensure that our software functions as expected.
- Preparation of complex data-sets to test logic, error handling and system workflows.
- Isolation of, reproduction of, and tracking of software defects.
- Verification of complete defect fixes.
- Documentation of testing according to required procedures.
- Evaluate scope and generate test estimates
- Verify that project documentation is sufficiently detailed to support the development of QA materials
- Preparation of formal test plans, test cases, metrics and bug reporting
- Define test entrance and exit criteria
- Run functional tests, identify defects, enter bugs into the tracking system and validate bug fixes
- Formal testing techniques such as regression, integration, performance, usability, etc.
- Perform database queries and create test data
- Identify issues throughout the lifecycle of the project
- Provide thoughtful issue resolution suggestions
- Triage and escalate issues as appropriate, including production support issues
- Act as QA representative on project teams
- Understand the technical architecture used by the organization
- Ability to work collaboratively with development teams and other members of the QA team to ensure systems are operating correctly
- Leads and participates in the development and implementation of process improvements.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure DevOps & GIT
- An understanding of using Charles proxy / Fiddler / Chrome Devtools
- Experience using Selenium, Katalon or similar automation tools
- Proficiency with API testing tools such as Postman or SOAP UI
- Experience with commonly used test case-tracking software such as TestRail, etc.
- Strong Mobile testing skills (Android/IOS/Wearables)
- Experience creating and maintaining Load/Performance testing solutions
- Demonstrated experience leading the creation and execution of large feature testing strategies
- Basic experience in one or more programming/scripting languages
- Some past experience with AWS or similar cloud services
- High level of analytical and problem-solving skills to resolve technical problems
- Experience reviewing logs to derive the root-cause of defects
- Always maintains a mindset of advocating for the user
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Self-motivated, and able to multitask
- Strong attention to detail
IEHSoftLabs Ltd. growing – maybe soon with you too? Your application may be the beginning of something big. Send us your resume at email@example.com